Design Fair 2015: Learn. Shop. Connect. takes place on April 20 – 26, 2015.
Design Fair 2015 is features vintage modern objects of the 20th century as well examples of cutting-edge contemporary design. A wide selection of carefully curated items will be available for purchase as part of the Design Fair, including furniture, glass, ceramics, lighting, books, rugs, metalwork and fashion. Visitors to the Fair will be able to meet the designers and exhibitors for an up-close and personal look at the pace-setting designs of today and the mid-20th century.
The Fair is an excellent opportunity for designers to present their latest merchandise to a large, ready-to-buy and engaged customer audience.
All exhibitors are selected through an application process.
All interested applicants must apply by February 13, 2015.
There are two distinct exhibitor sections at the Design Fair:
1) Main Floor O’Quinn Gallery and Cavnar Galleries
- This section features a select grouping of dealer booths features the finest in vintage and cutting-edge contemporary design including furniture, glass, ceramics, lighting, books, rugs, metalwork, apparel and accessories.
- Rental rates for Main Floor are: $8.00 / sq. ft. (minimum booth rental rate is $200).
- Please click here for a floor plan of the O’Quinn Gallery.
- Please click here for a floor plan of the Cavnar Gallery.
2) Texas Co-Op (3rd Floor)
- The Texas Co-Op is specially curated section at the Design Fair that features individual Texas-based designers and makers. These new and emerging product lines currently are in small-scale production and represent the cutting-edge of industrial and object design today. The Co-Op is an excellent opportunity for seasoned collectors and enthusiasts alike to experience and learn about the most current and noteworthy Texas designers.
- Rental rates for the Texas Co-Op are $6.00 / sq. ft (minimum booth rental rate is $200).
- Please click here for a floor plan of the Project Space.
- Please click here for a floor plan of the Classroom.
Interested designers and dealers for all sections are invited to fill out an Exhibitor Application.
Click here to fill out the application online.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE DUE ON FEBRUARY 13, 2015
The Design Fair Advisory Committee will notify the selected participating exhibitors by February 27, 2015. There is no fee to apply, however once selected, a deposit of $200.00 is required from all participating exhibitors to reserve a booth.
The location of all exhibitor booths is to be determined by the Design Fair Advisory Committee. A representative will be in contact with the selected participants to discuss booth size and configuration needs.
IF SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN DESIGN FAIR 2015, Exhibitors WILL RECEIVE:
- A chance to present your latest merchandise to a larger, ready-to-buy customer audience.
- Listing and recognition on all advance printed material (if confirmed by February 27, 2015).
- Two complimentary guest/client Full-Access admissions.
- 25 Preview Party invitations/posters to send to your customers (Lawndale distributes 5,000).
- Complimentary continental breakfast and beverages on Fair Days.
- Promotion through all available media outlets, as well as in Lawndale’s online newsletter, on website and via social media.
- PaperCity, Design Fair’s Media Sponsor, will provide editorial coverage, Hot Ticket listings, online listings and premium advertising.
Design Fair 2015 Exhibitors will exhibit vintage or new designs of the highest quality.
- All objects must be for sale.
- Reissues of vintage designs are strongly discouraged.
- Current production and knock-offs of vintage designs will not be allowed.
- Exhibitors with inferior merchandise or poorly merchandised exhibits will not be invited to return.
- Booths located in the O'Quinn Gallery may not exceed 81" in overall height (allowances may be made for lighting).